I’ve never done a reading challenge other than read more books this year than the previous year. This year I thought it would be fun to create a Reading Challenge for myself and I hope you try it as well.
There’s 25 boxes to check off if you download the link below, and please no cheating; I know multiple books that will fit more than one of these but I aim to read 25 different books.
2019 Reading Challenge:
- A book that is a popular fairy tale
- A book that is based on a true story
- A book with a setting that’s in your home state
- A book that’s been made into a movie
- A book you can get for free
- A book recommended by a friend
- A book published in 2019
- An audio book
- A book you can read in a day
- A humorous novel
- An author who uses initials
- A book written by a musician (Fiction or non fiction)
- A book told from multiple character point of view
- A reread of a favorite book
- A book with a plant in the title or on the cover
- A book you think should be turned into a movie
- A classic you’ve never read
- A GoodReads 2018 winner
- A genre you don’t usually read
- A book that made you cry
- A book with more than 400 pages
- A banned book
- A book you own, but haven’t read
- The first book in a series
Click the link below to print of a copy of this list.
What a great idea! I need to get back to reading more. Thanks!
LikeLiked by 1 person